Residential Pool ServicesDiamond Pool provides a variety of residential pool and spa services.
Residential Pool Opening
YESSSS, spring has sprung!
Welcome, Spring! Let’s get the season off to a great start. Our professional crews will get your system up and running and check out all of your equipment to make sure you are ready for some fun in the sun! We offer a variety of options in order to accommodate your pool opening needs. Pricing will vary based upon the size of the pool, any water features present (e.g., deck jets or buddy seats), the type of winter cover, and whether or not there is an attached spa. Contact us for additional information or to schedule your pool opening.
What’s included in a standard pool opening?
A Tip From The Pros: Schedule early! The warmer the weather, the more algae will grow, and the more challenging (and expensive) the clean up!
- Remove, clean, and fold cover for storage (if applicable)
- Remove plugs and expansion devices
- Reinstall return fitting eyeballs and skimmer baskets
- Reinstall underwater light fixtures and check operation
- Reinstall deck equipment
- Start up pool equipment
- Check overall condition of system
- Add initial dose of chlorine shock
Residential Pool Maintenance – The True Premium Package
It really is our pool, you just get to enjoy it!
With a premium weekly maintenance package, we treat your pool as if it was our own. It is important to us that your pool is pristine and we take that job very seriously. A standard, residential pool typically requires weekly service, depending on the time of year, the location of your pool, how often the pool is used, and the vegetation surrounding it. If you require a weekly vacuuming or just a chemical maintenance program, we offer a variety of maintenance options, customizable to your needs. Contact us for additional information or for a weekly maintenance quote.
What’s included in a typical premium maintenance program?
A Tip From The Pros: Properly maintaining your pool is the most vital part of being a pool owner. Proper care will ensure the health and safety of swimmers as well as prolong the life of your pool and equipment.
- Vacuum debris from pool walls and floor
- Skim water surface to remove floating debris
- Scrub pool walls at water line, as needed
- Remove and clean pump strainer basket
- Remove and clean skimmer baskets
- Test and treat pool water using chemicals supplied by Diamond Pool & Spa, Inc.
- Chart each visit for customer’s reference
- Visually check pool and pool filtration system and advise customer of any apparent problems